- 3 ways to entertain your dog
- 3 Ways to teach your dog to greet visitors politely
- 5 characteristics of German Shepherds that make them great companions
- 5 dog training mistakes you may be making
- 5 myths about personal protection dogs – busted!
- 5 signs your dog needs retraining
- 5 tips for training a rescue dog
- A guide to resource guarding – how to tackle it
- A well-trained dog is a happy dog.
- Alabama Rot Warning For Dog Owners
- Are guard dogs a good way to keep your property safe?
- Best breeds of personal protection dogs
- Bonding with your new protection dog
- Can a well-trained dog help you live longer?
- Can Dog Food Affect Behaviour?
- Can expert training make dogs happier?
- Choosing A Bed For Your Dog
- Choosing the Right Guard Dog for Your Family
- Chow Chows Revealed As Most Claim-Prone Pooches
- Common dog training mistakes
- Do Guard Dogs Make Good Family Pets?
- Does castration change a dogs behaviour?
- Does residential dog training work?
- Dog Allergies ‘Triple In 12 Months’
- Dog behaviour training
- Dog behaviour training with Total K9
- Dogs as emotional therapy pets
- Effective guard dogs breeds
- Everything you need to know about our Protection Dog Training Package
- Fighting like cat and dog?
- First UK Outbreak Of Babesiosis Detected
- Four tips to make your dog less anxious
- Genome Engineering Creates Extra-Muscular Beagles
- German Shepherds Ranked As Best Personal Protection Dogs
- German Shepherds: Perfect Running Partners
- Get your kids involved with dog training
- Getting a new puppy
- Guard Dog Injured By Pack Of Wolves
- Heel training
- How Can Palatability Affect Dog Behaviour?
- How Does Diet Affect Dog’s Behaviour?
- How Does Gender Affect a Dog’s Behaviour?
- How Long Should a Dog Training Session Be?
- How to diagnose – and resolve – behavioural issues
- How to get a new puppy to sleep
- How to get the best from positive reinforcement
- How to get your pet to listen to you
- How to introduce your dog to a new baby
- How to keep your protection dog safe in hot summer weather
- How to maintain a healthy weight for your dog
- How to spot the perfect protection dog
- How to start training a puppy
- How to Stop Destructive Behaviour in Dogs
- How to Stop Dominant Behaviour in Dogs
- How to Stop Possessive Behaviour in Dogs
- How to Teach a Dog to Sit
- How to teach a dog “no”
- How to teach an old dog new tricks
- How to Teach Your Dog to “Leave It”
- How to Train a Dog to Walk on a Leash Without Pulling
- How to train your dog
- How to train your dog to guard you
- Important Considerations for Dog Owners in Winter
- Incredible real life protection dog stories
- Is a Boxer a Good Guard Dog?
- Is Dog Barking Anti-Social Behaviour?
- Is it too late to train my dog?
- Is Submissive Behaviour in Dogs Bad?
- Keep your dog safe this Spring
- Labradors ‘At Risk’ Of Middle Age Spread
- Many Dogs Still Not Microchipped
- Maremma Guard Dogs Needed To Protect Penguins
- Meet Hulk – The World’s Biggest Pitbull
- Mental Stimulation in Dog Ownership
- More than a four-legged friend
- Our dog training methods
- Our guide to dog training bootcamps
- Persistent Pup Lands Police Job
- Police Sniffer Dog Hunts Out Suspected Burglar!
- Preparing Your Home for a Guard Dog
- Preparing Your Home for a Security Dog
- Qualities in various guard dog breeds – Kangals
- Raising a Protection Dog: Tips and Tricks
- Rescue Dogs Trained As Ball-Dogs
- Residential dog training might be the ideal option
- Russia Unveils Dog Armour
- Should I send my dog to boot camp?
- Skills your dog needs to learn
- Spot on protection dog breeds: The Cane Corso
- Teaching your dog it’s OK to be left alone
- Teaching your dog to bark on command
- Tell-tale signs your dog needs a professional trainer
- The Advantages of Having a Protection Dog
- The Benefits of Owning a Security Dog
- The most popular police dog breeds
- The psychology of dog training
- The Responsibilities of Owning a Security Dog
- The step by step process of training a Police Dog
- Three common causes of canine behavioural issues
- Three things dogs can sense before they happen
- Top 3 Most Fearless Guard Dogs
- Top 4 reasons why you should consider residential dog training
- Top Breeds For Guard Dogs
- TOTAL K9 ®
- Training a dog for personal protection
- Training your dog to be a great companion
- Training your dog to walk on leash
- Training your pup to bark to go outside
- Understanding the Difference Between Guard Dogs and Police Dogs
- Unhelpful myths about residential dog training
- Watch Out For Canine Flu
- We love dogs
- What age can you train a dog?
- What Do Dog Trainers Do?
- What is a Flirt Pole for Dog Training?
- What is Guarding Behaviour in Dogs?
- What is residential dog training?
- What is submissive behaviour in dogs?
- What makes protection dogs different from guard dogs?
- What sort of training works best for puppies?
- What to Look for When Buying a Protection Dog
- When should you consider a dog training boot camp?
- When to start training your new puppy
- Which are the easiest dog breeds to train?
- Woman’s Dog Scares Off Bear During Attack
- Your dog is an expert on humans
- ‘20% Rise In Dognappings’ For The UK
Total K9 Protection Dogs
& PRISON DOGS
Residential Dog Training
One to One Dog Training
In House Dog Training
Dog Training Boot Camp
In House Dog Training
Dog Training Boot Camp